Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am famous or have "Swiss" reinvented customer service

I have always joked that I am constantly mistaken for Mel Gibson. You can see the likeness. I thought that my dream had come true in November, when I was checking in at London City Airport. At the check-in, I was asked "Aren't you someone famous?". "I don't think so, but I am always being mistaken for Mel Gibson" (There I go again, with the usual line).

"I'll remember who you look like in a minute". I am beside myself in anticipation. What will she say. Pierce Bosnan, perhaps. Sean Connery, without a beard, surely. I'll settle for Ewan McGregor. But no. She can't rememember. "I am having a coffee over there", I says, in case she remembers.

Perhaps it is a new line in making your customers feel good. Not a bad idea. Alas it was not to be. Careful though. She might have mistaken me for one of those seven little fellows with Snow White, probably the miserable old one.....you know......whatisname. I have forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment